He's so beautiful, he has as much hair as Reina did when she was born and looks like he's just as alert too. Please try and keep up with pic my three favorite nephews. Love you guys miss you all.
Oh Shanna- he's so cute!! THe nice thing about c-section babies is that they come out with perfect heads!! Such a little chunker- he's beautiful. Have fun with that recovery :)
9 comments:
He's so beautiful, he has as much hair as Reina did when she was born and looks like he's just as alert too. Please try and keep up with pic my three favorite nephews. Love you guys miss you all.
Oh, my, so much dark hair! I love his skin...it looks so soft and practically glows.
Can't wait to see him in person. Hope you are healing well and getting some rest!
Congratulations! He's so cute! I love his middle name!! :)
He is so cute and I love all of his hair! Congrats you guys. What a cute family :)
Look at all that hair! He's so cute. I am in love with that first picture...Jackson and Tate look so happy! Congrats!
Congrats guys!! he is a cutie!
Oh Shanna- he's so cute!! THe nice thing about c-section babies is that they come out with perfect heads!! Such a little chunker- he's beautiful. Have fun with that recovery :)
CONGRATULATIONS!!! He is beautiful and I LOVE the name ;)
love,
Heidi
hmmm? i know there was a picture of me with benji, i wonder where that ended up? oh probably in a frame on your night stand. :)
Post a Comment