Brent and I got to go on a great date with Jackson. We went and saw High School Musical 3: Senior Year, and then to Applebees for dinner. It was so fun just being the 3 of us, and Jackson loved the movie so much he was dancing in the aisle!!!

Here's some pics from Halloween... I don't have any of Jackson (he was Batman) but Tate did not like being a bee but he did like his little cousin the caterpillar.

9 comments:
Dancing in the isle???
Now that's my kinda man!
Dinner was so fun the other night Shan...I haven't laughed that much in a LONG time!
Thanks!
sounds like a fun date night! and I am lol about the little bee...p-r-ecious!
this is why i need a kid, so i have an excuss to go to HSM, cuz i just cant convince arron to go with me. :( maybe i'll borrow a kid!!
Tell Lisa she can borrow my kid...or kid"s" if she wants a bigger "family". :) I love that you went to HSM 3...was it good?
Tate looks so cute in his little bumblebee costume!! Your kids are both adorable. I'm sad you can't come Saturday morning, April told me you wouldn't be able to make it and I was sad...Hopefully we can get together soon!!
they are cute we cant wait to spend time with jack on friday.. love ya
Our boy's are so cute! I wish carter would wan't to go to HSM3 so I had an excuss!!
So I need spell check YOUR boys are so cute...hello!
Shanna! How the heck do I get ahold of you!? How are you doing? I was really bummed that you weren't able to come to dinner on the 30th. We need to get together! Let me know how you are doing
Post a Comment