

My sisters, Sharlyn & Ashleigh, brother-in-law Nick, and my brothers, Matt and Bradley

Tate had fallen down the week prior to Bradley's homecoming and had gotten the biggest goose egg on his forehead; it had started to go away and then while we were at my mom's for Brad's homecoming, he fell down again and got another goose egg in the same place!! I'm seriously going to have to get a helmet for this one!!!
7 comments:
Um, why are you not in any of the pics?
Hey thanks for stopping by yesterday...even if it wasn't for a friendly visit. :P
Oh and I am SOOOOOO sorry....I am SOOOO embarassed! I'll explain more as to why we chatted outside another day. Thanks!
Poor Tate!!Dax has the same goose egg on his head, So sad! Aand YAY fot being a soccer mom, I can;t wait for that day, seriously!! :) Love ya Shanna. Thanks for finally updating your blog!
P.S. Sorry about all my typo's. I don't know where my brain was when I typed that message! Ha!! :)
Gotta love the Gordon fam...well, at least I do. :) Can't wait to see ALL the pics! love you!
Oh yeah! I loved your blog! It is so cute! Thanks! I can not believe Bradley is home!!! Thanks just craziness....
That's suppose to say "Thats just craziness" not thanks... oops.
Edward fix??? Me too!:)
Post a Comment